We invite you to come and join us for Sunday worship. We worship at 9:30 every Sunday morning and share coffee and fellowship following the service. Please take some time to explore our website and learn what we are about.
Sunday Morning worship service is traditional and filled with life. Children attend worship with their families at the beginning of the service before heading off to church school classes. We are known for thoughtful and inspirational sermons, a rich music progam and strong lay participation.More on SUMC worship
Our programs are designed to be communities where members and visitors are invited to join the journey of growing deeper in faith and fellowship. Some classes are geared more for “age and stage” of life, while others are intentionally intergenerational.
We are focused on people, fellowship, and congregational care. We help folks whether they are celebrating a joy or going through trying times. A continuum of care and communication is provided from a visitor’s first visit through all aspects of participation and membership at SUMCLearn how to serve
We have a strong tradition of being an outwardly-focused church. Throughout our 180-year history, many of our community and world mission efforts have impacted people and changed lives.
Sunday Morning Traditional Worship
Sunday Morning Traditional Worship – 9:30 am in the Sanctuary
- Sunday Morning worship service is traditional and filled with life.
- Children attend worship with their families for the call to worship, opening hymn, opening prayer, first scripture reading and a special time with the pastor before leaving for their Sunday School classes.
- We are known for thoughtful and inspirational sermons as well as strong lay participation.
- Music plays a major role in the service through congregational singing, a talented choir and organist, skilled vocal soloists and frequent instrumental accompaniment. Music styles are varied.
- Nursery care is provided in a windowed family room with audio input and a view of the proceedings in the sanctuary.
- All teachers and caregivers have CORI checks per our Safe Sanctuaries policy.
- Don’t worry, we have a large parking lot with room for you.
We offer church school classes for two-year olds through seventh graders during the 9:30 am worship service, following the children’s time with the pastor during worship in the sanctuary. The Director of Christian Education oversees the church school.